Thoughts from my world.
hehehe- I'll happily join you in the nerd category. I'm so excited that I can keep up with all of your "secret" CDC adventures :-)
HOoray! You have a blog!! I will be a frequent visitor for all your updates!! ps - Sophie sends her thanks again for the sweet purple bunny you gave her. It has been a HUGE hit!! Thank you! :)
Carrie, that add was just sick. :)
no, sara, that ad was brillant. i loved it. thanks, carrie.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hehehe- I'll happily join you in the nerd category. I'm so excited that I can keep up with all of your "secret" CDC adventures :-)
HOoray! You have a blog!! I will be a frequent visitor for all your updates!!
ps - Sophie sends her thanks again for the sweet purple bunny you gave her. It has been a HUGE hit!! Thank you! :)
Carrie, that add was just sick. :)
no, sara, that ad was brillant. i loved it. thanks, carrie.
Post a Comment