Said effort (see below) will have to wait. Over the last two months of 2008, I will be in the ATL for a total sum of about 2.5 weeks. I enjoy traveling, though this may be a little much all at once. The homebody in me likes a little downtime between adventures.
On the other hand, you may actually see some regular blog updates, now that I will have things to show for my time. Destinations should include: Washington DC, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, New Orleans, and... Mesa, AZ. Updates to follow.
Edited to add:
I believe this is the most well-medicated international trip I've ever been on (and this is just the pills... not the ointments, creams, bandages, and rehydration salts). CDC is nothing if not thorough.
1 comment:
Sounds like a busy schedule. When are you going to be in AZ? We should try to get together for lunch or something.
Post a Comment