Some may be harder than others. Who goes to Delaware just to go to Delaware? I very well may, at some point.
(P.S. - On Tuesday in New Orleans, it was 76 degrees. On Wednesday I got drenched wandering through the French Quarter in some kind of winter tropical storm. On Thursday it snowed. Hard. Weird. I still walked to get beignets and hot chocolate. It was worth the wet hair and the frozen pants.)
(P.S. - On Tuesday in New Orleans, it was 76 degrees. On Wednesday I got drenched wandering through the French Quarter in some kind of winter tropical storm. On Thursday it snowed. Hard. Weird. I still walked to get beignets and hot chocolate. It was worth the wet hair and the frozen pants.)
3 comments:
Carrie! My parents live less than an hour away from the Alabama border. I say we take a long weekend and drive out to see my cute little nieces and then keep on driving to somewhere interesting in Mississippi. There's absolutely no reason at all why you shouldn't have Alabama and Mississippi checked off your list!
I'm serious!!!
mmm- beingets. They DEFINITELY are worth the walk in the snow, especially if they are from Cafe du Monde
That is my goal too. However I first want to make it to 30 states. (it is my goal for my 30th year) Living in Atlanta is ideal to get to some of those states as they are in closer proximity over other places to live like Kansas?
Post a Comment