Unfortunately, as a result I think I managed to end up with both genes. I tend toward accumulation, but I also LOVE to throw things away (I mean, real joy!). I'm finding it's a nasty feedback loop. I think I feed my craving to discard by building it up in the first place (real joy magnified if you can throw a lot away at once!).
(I'd like to break the cycle, if anyone has tips).
(Apologies, but there's really not much newsworthy in my life at the moment, and I don't think blogs should lie dormant for too long. Thus, a post about spring cleaning.)
(Or, I just really like talking about myself. Which is what blogs are all about anyway, right? Or so I've been told...)
1 comment:
Ha! I'm pre-Spring cleaning today, too! I get REALLY into it and don't want to stop . . .
I'm a pack-rat and a tosser as well. Hmmm, but probably more of a pack-rat. It's slowly killing me. :(
Post a Comment