But, it looks like I'll have some time to practice. I bought a house!

I decided I'll be sticking around here for a while. It will soon be ready to host visitors, if you find yourself in Atlanta.
Moving day is Saturday. Back to packing, packing, packing...
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! It is such a adorable place!! I will definitely let you know when I am in Atlanta :-)
Holy cow you're all grown UP! I absolutely love the house. Congratulations! J and I are househunting as well... now I have a standard. :)
What a cute house! I, too, am looking for a house, but it is taking forever to get one.
What a lovely abode. I am jealous of all the trees. I can't wait to see more pics.
Carrie, congrats!!! That's so exciting! Someday I aspire to homeownership, as well. :) It looks like a great place - way to go, Carrie-bird! tweet tweet!
you should have a housewarming party so you can make us food and we can buy you presents!
Post a Comment