Sunday, June 9, 2013

I made this.

Well, I didn't so much as did the dirt and the water and some cool genes, but still... these are all blooming in my yard right now!  As in, I took each of these pictures this very morning.


I've put many, many hours of work into this yard since I bought my house a few years ago. It still has a ways to go (notice you're not seeing any wide shots!), but this spring things have finally seemed to start growing into something recognizable. It has been remarkably satisfying to be seeing some tangible results... turns out gardening may not be the best hobby for instant gratification.  Maybe this will make those summer hours of weeding a little less tedious. 

2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my gosh, Carrie! Those are so beautiful! SO beautiful! I'm so impressed! I mean, really -- I remember what the yard used to look like, and I remember all the hard work you put into it! And now look: It's wonderful!

I only have one small (and poor-looking) plant. The best I can say for it is that it's still alive; it's not even flowering! Gardening is painstaking work, and I highly respect anyone who can do it well!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/12-jenis-tanaman-aromaterapi