Wednesday, February 18, 2009

An open letter, redux.

To Whom it May Concern,

Just in case there is something equivalent to karma in the doctrine to which I ascribe, I realize that there is now a very long flight in my future wedged in the middle seat between a screaming infant and a very drunk passenger with poor personal hygeine. Remember, though, that I have no cute babies to show off on this blog. This is what I've got.

Sincerely,
Carrie

3 comments:

Sara said...

Yeah, I often get irritate at people with cutesy little babies and kids. If they don't have anything to blog about, they can always just post pictures, and instantly, their blog is better than mine. :(

A Frost said...

wait where are you going?

Leah Claire said...

ha ha ha! Let's hope karma doesn't work in this case. But learn a lesson from me--when a guy asks you to trade seats from a window to a middle seat so that he can sit with his girlfriend, JUST SAY NO!. They'll survive. And you won't spend the flight being bitter and wishing you could say no. :)